Samstag, 1. November 2014

drawing challenge: underwear

Underwear... what a theme for drawing challenge.
My first thought: no selfies!
My second one: what to do?

When thinking about underwear the last days I remembered this task, my coach a few years ago gave me once: "Tell you in the next week every day ten times that you are thankful that your pants do not pinch."
First, I have a good laugh about it. 
But I have made the task and initially I laughed every time when I was grateful in thoughts that my pants do not pinch. But already on the second day something had changed. I stopped laughing and began to be thankful that I'm healthy, that I have a nice apartment, that I have such a dear sister, that the sun is shining, that a bird chirping on. 
The task has shown me that there are so many things - small and large - in life, for which I can be grateful every day. And I should be grateful every day! 
So, today I am grateful for the theme "underwear" - brought to us by Stefanie - that has reminded me again of this simple instrument, to be happy and satisfied.

Thank you dear sister!


13 Kommentare:

  1. Great memory by the word underwear. Unexpected, and important. You'd remembered it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's a great sentiment Katrin. We can all be thankful. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. how lovely that you began with something that made you laugh
    and then
    it turned into something that touched your heart and now ours.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Antworten
    1. oh, that didn't work. it was supposed to be a green heart. for the love of your little story. thank you for sharing it.

      Löschen
  5. wonderful thoughts on the theme that could be taken so many ways right- I find often the things that make me smile bring gratitude to my heart- and your little tale is one for keeping :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ein wahrlich weiser Beitrag zu dem Thema. Man sollte tatsächlich häufiger spüren, wenn was gut ist, denn meist konzentriert man sich eher auf die unangenehmen Dinge. Daran werde ich mich in Zukunft sicher auch häufiger erinnern, an dieses lustige Bild mit der Unterwäsche!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So many things to be thankful for..... including pants that don't pinch. Thanks for the reminder, Katrin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. what a little mindfulness can do... i treasure the thought, and i'm all for comfortable underwear too, by the way! n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Danke. Das ist sehr viel Stoff zum Nachdenken.
    Liebe Grüße von Lucia

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ;^))
    nice story
    and something i will try too
    so
    thanks for this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Vielen Dank, liebe Schwester!
    x Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen